Information Collected by carmelrooneyart.ie
Each time you visit the Site, two general levels of information about your visit may be retained by the site..
Categories of Information held by the site
(1) non-personal information and (2) personal information.
- Non-personal Information
- Personal Information
- Personal information is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who chooses to provide that information. This category would typically include information provided by you for subscriptions or competitions including your name, postal and email address, contact phone number and IP address, date and time that a visitor accessed the site and the various links which an individual IP accessed.
2. How we use personal data.
We will only use the personal data we collect as reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
- to allow you to use and interact with the Site;
- to provide the Services to you as our customer;
- your data will be stored in the database attached to this website, more specifically in tables related to the posts, comments, users (if you register an account) and Quform related tables (contact form plugin)
- to inform our continued development of the Site and the Services;
- to communicate with you from time to time in response to your requests for information or as may be relevant to your account with us;
- For purpose of google analytics and google adwords your data may from time to time be shared with these tools
- For the purpose of Facebook advertising, we use the contact information, and visitor information obtained on this website which is then provided to Facebook Advert services for marketing purposes.
- to send marketing communications related to the services we provide;
- as required by applicable law or legal requirements pertaining to records retention or for internal administrative purposes; or
- as specifically authorized by you in writing.
3 . Disclosure of information to third parties
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows:
- when we believe disclosure is reasonably required to comply with any law or legal request;
- to enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others;
- to third parties who help us provide any part of the Site or the Services, to the limited extent required for such help, and on condition that they may not further disclose your data or use it for any other purpose; or
- as part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
4. Sale of Business/Domain Name
5. Security Procedures to protect personal data:
Your Personal Data is stored within a controlled area on a secure database and is accessible only by allocated members of our staff. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.